Whether you're a high school junior with a lengthy list of colleges to visit, or a senior intent on narrowing the list down to just those schools where you will apply, it's worthwhile to plan ahead so you arrive on campus ready to ask the right questions of the right people.
Here's our Smart Digest of previously published posts to help you prepare for your college visit.
- How Do You Narrow Your List of Colleges to Tour?
- Visiting Campus? Don't forget the Bookstore!
- Top 10 Tips – College Tour 101
- Women Entrepreneurs on College Visits – 10 Questions to Ask
- Dos and Don'ts on a College Visit
- Student-to-Student: Questions to ask on a College Visit
- Top 5 Questions to Ask about Financial Aid: Parent-to-Parent