Upcoming Scholarships: What you Need to Know
Below are deadlines and descriptions for a few scholarship applications due in December, 2105; plus some due in January, 2016. For tips on how to create the best scholarship application, please see our Scholarship Mom series of tips.
December 2015 Scholarship Deadlines
December 13- Savy Saver Scholars Program
- Compose a tweet about how to save money as a student, and write a short essay.
December 14- Money Mission Financial Literacy Scholarship
- Write an essay about financial literacy.
December 15- James W. McLamore WHOPPER Scholarship
- Must show strong academic and extra-curricular experience.
December 15- Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship
- Students with learning disabilities, and shows passion for advocacy.
December 15- Flossum Scholarship
- Students interested in pursuing a Salesforce release management career.
December 15- Hidden Triforce of Wisdom Scholarship
- Write an essay about using courage to accomplish a goal in your life.
December 15- The Annual Kenneth P. Carp $1,000 Scholarship
- Write an essay about unemployment.
December 15- Resume Genius Scholarship Giveaway
- Create a resume for a fictional character.
December 15- CableTV.com Ways to Watch Scholarship
- A picture an essay of yourself watching television in your favorite place.
December 17- Foot Locker Scholar Athletes Scholarship
- An athlete demonstrating excellence in their school, on the field, or in their community.
January 8- APIASF Scholarship Program
- Asian or Pacific Islander, with varying academic/financial specifications for each scholarship.
January 9- Ron Brown Scholars Program
- African American students excelling in academics and leadership.
January 13- Gates Millennium Scholarship
- Scholarship amount varies.
- Minority student who excels academically.
January 15- National Sojourners Essay Contest
- Write an essay related to the Star Spangled Banner