Are you a current college student or adult learner thinking about heading to a different college this fall?
Are you stressed out because you think it’s too late to apply to college?
Don’t panic! There are many colleges continuing to accept applications for Fall!
Each spring, the National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC) publishes a list of colleges and universities that are continuing to accept applications for freshman and/or transfer student admission to college for the upcoming fall cycle.
Colleges who are NACAC members may have their school included in the list by following the instructions provided on the college openings page.
The information on open seats includes:
- Institution Name – name of college or university, listed in alphabetic order
- State/Country – where the college is located
- Freshmen – indicates whether or not the school is still accepting freshmen applications
- Transfer – indicates whether or not the school is still accepting transfer applications
- Institutional Control – states where the college is a public or private institution
- Enrollment – size of institution/how many students are enrolled
- Financial Aid – indicates whether or not financial aid is available
- Housing – indicates whether or not on-campus housing is still available
Contact information for a representative or for the admissions office from each institution is also provided. As of May 12, 2017, more than 500 colleges are still accepting college admission applications for the 2017-18 academic year.
To view the list of colleges with space available, click on NACAC’s College Openings Update.
- Applying Undecided – Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- Still Deciding Where To Apply? Try a Pros and Cons List
- College Essay Grammar Tip
- College Admissions Essay Writing Tips
- Top 10 Tips for Dressing Smart for your College Admissions Interview
Make your college visit planning easy! Find a hotel near campus.