Back-to-School Tips for Juniors & Seniors
Best tips for high school juniors:
- Focus on grades and course selection
- Create a college-prep calendar
- Maintain a strong GPA
- Study vocab and take time to prep for the SAT/ACT
Best tips for high school seniors:
- Finalize college lists
- Ask for recommendation letters if you have not already done so
- Complete college applications
- Create a calendar of deadlines
- Write college essays
- Retake SAT/ACT if necessary (It's not too late)
These are just some of the many great tips shared by parents, students, and college experts during #CampusChat on August 8,2012. Go here for the full transcript of awesome back-to-school tips.
Join us every Wednesday at 9PM, Eastern, for #CampusChat. Check out our line up to see what's comping up next.