Whether you’re just beginning college visits with your teen or have put the college admissions process behind you, listen up and get great parent survival tips from our College Mom Minute audio podcasts with Dr. Nancy Berk, author of COLLEGE BOUND AND GAGGED: How to Help Your Kid Get into a Great College without Losing Your Savings, Your Relationship, or Your Mind.
To listen to more of College Mom Minute, please explore our archive of Dr. Nancy Berk’s podcasts for parents – it only takes a minute!
–Summer Safety Tips
- Graduation gifts
–Great Gift Ideas
- College Mom Minute April 2012 (prep, roadtrips, money, waitlists)
- College Mom Minute March 2012 (mail madness, clutter control, accomplishments, dollars and sense)
- College Mom Minute February 2012 (parents, preparation, presents, college visits)
- College Mom Minute January 2012 (senioritis, FAFSA, care packages, resolutions)
- College Mom Minute Play List #1 (college road trips, essays, move-in, food, dorms)
- College Mom Minute Play List #2 (grades, SATs, careers, and the holidays)